Commercial and criminal law specialist
Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone: +64 9 309 0475
Caught up in commercial or criminal court proceedings?
Whether you’re dealing with a contractual dispute, regulatory investigation, or the fallout from insolvency or liquidation, the stress and uncertainty takes a toll on you and your business.
You need a lawyer who can help you achieve the best possible outcome, no matter what your circumstances.
I’m Peter Davey and I’m a barrister with over 27 years’ experience across commercial and criminal proceedings. I have represented individuals, small businesses and major New Zealand companies in complex cases from the District Court to the Supreme Court. I have also acted as prosecutor and as defence counsel on a broad range of criminal and other regulatory investigations.
I provide specialist advice and advocacy on:
- Contractual claims
- Insolvency and liquidation matters
- Directors duties and shareholder disputes
- Investigations and prosecutions by the Serious Fraud Office, Commerce Commission, Financial Markets Authority, Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment and Inland Revenue
- Fraud, misrepresentation and deception
- Property and trusts
- Concurrent civil and criminal proceedings
- Appeals against conviction
- Mediation and arbitration
Whatever challenge you’re facing, I have the experience to help.
Contact me on (09) 309 0475 and let’s make a time to talk.
“Your availability, reporting, coordinating and contribution in the managing of our day to day business has been excellent in addition to your friendly and professional customer service focus…”
Peter Davey – Auckland Lawyer and Barrister
36 Kitchener Street, Auckland NZ
© 2006-2016 Peter Davey – Lawyer in Auckland, NZ. All Rights Reserved.
Web Site By: Lawfirm Blogs
Peter Davey – Lawyer in Auckland, NZ | New Zealand Barrister
Peter Davey Barrister Limited | Law Firm in Auckland, NZ