Professional legal advice and representation
for civil and criminal proceedings in
Auckland, New Zealand.
Telephone: +64 9 309 0475
Being involved in court proceedings can be challenging and stressful.
I can assist with a variety of civil and criminal proceedings including:
- Contractual disputes
- Company and shareholder disputes
- Liquidations and receiverships
- Regulatory prosecutions such as offences under the Companies Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- Fraud and other misleading or deceptive conduct
- Negligence claims
- Property and trust disputes
- Restraint of trade issues with employees
“Your availability, reporting, coordinating and contribution in the managing of our day to day business has been excellent in addition to your friendly and professional customer service focus…”
Peter Davey – Auckland Lawyer and Barrister
36 Kitchener Street, Auckland NZ
© 2006-2016 Peter Davey – Lawyer in Auckland, NZ. All Rights Reserved.
Web Site By: Lawfirm Blogs
Peter Davey – Lawyer in Auckland, NZ | New Zealand Barrister
Peter Davey Barrister Limited | Law Firm in Auckland, NZ